‘Be the change: Unite for a better internet’
Safer Internet Day next year will take place on Tuesday 7th February.
To celebrate, E-safety Support is running a great competition for schools. To get involved, pupils will need to come up with a positive e-safety acronym using the words CHANGE or UNITE.
Entries can be emailed or your can Tweet your entry from your school Twitter account
Entry is open now and there will be 6 categories:
- Best Primary School UNITE acronym
- Best Primary School CHANGE acronym
- Best Secondary School UNITE acronym
- Best Secondary School CHANGE acronym
- Best SEN School UNITE acronym
- Best SEN School CHANGE acronym
Winners will receive one years free Premium Plus membership to E-safety Support for their school.