Use of assessment information during inspections 2014/2015
Use of assessment information during inspections in 2014/15
Ofsted news published on 01 Jul 2014
Information about how inspection in 2014/15 and beyond will take account of the removal of national curriculum levels.
On this page you can also find a letter to all schools from Sir Michael Wilshaw, Her Majesty’s Chief Inspector, highlighting the changes to inspection following the removal of national curriculum levels. The letter also includes information about:
- the outcome of the consultation on early school years and the sixth form
- the behaviour and safety of pupils
- achieving a broad and balanced curriculum
- the notice period for school inspections
- the future of school inspection.